The 10 Commandementeds
- Aside from science, venerate the first thing that pops up in your mind. Do it stubbornly and till the end of the world! Remember that you, yours and the thing that you are venerating are always better than all the rest of people.
- When you want something, ask for it in vain from the object that you created and you worship. Thank him if you get it, if you do not get it … you must have done something wrong! So repent and blame yourself!
- Remember to party. You should never forget it!
- Be thankful that your father banged your mother, so they gave you this nice gift: existence.
- Try to not make a mess, like you always do, killing here and there with no order: to kill takes some discretion or an official reason, like a war or blasphemy.
- Blame gays as if they were the cause of all evil, it is easy and they are peaceful and harmless, to attack navy seals would be a lot more complicated.
- Do not steal, get subsidized.
- Lie publicly as if you were telling the most pure truth. If you are good at it, be a politician!
- Be careful having sex with another men’s woman, especially of those who are stronger than you. Women, however, can do as they like! No one complains about a free blowjob…
- Cause misery secretly and buy charity publicly, is a good deal, you will also look good, and end up in Wall Street.
Consigliati dal Computer dell'Autore
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)